Dear welcome to the course Emergency Response
This course is specially made for The English speaking people that are working, or are going to work for The Hospitality Company.
The contents of this course is setup for everyone who is occupied in the safety and security business or has a role as Emergency Response Team member
In the Hospitality business, the guests expect you to take care of them in someway. In emergency situations this will be the same.
- In the Fire and Evacuation part of this course you will learn about the roles and activities of an Emergency response team.
- You will learn about evacuation processes of buildings.
- How to alert and what to comunicate.
- Riscs and dangers of fire and extinguishing of fires.
- In the First Aid part you will learn the basics about Resuscitation, and Usage of an AED.
- You will also learn the livesaving grips and actions that any First Aid helper should know.
- Finally you will get information what to do in case of any injuries that requires an immediate action.
Expected time to study
Studying the material, watching the videos and answering the questions will take about 3 hours.
You can do the course at the time and in the pace that suits you. You can always stop and resume with the study at a later time. The system will remember what you have done already.
When you have finished the module completely you can download your personal certificate.
If you upload your photo on this portal it will automatically appear in your certificate. You can do that by clicking here Then select the file with your profile picture (after putting it on your PC or course)
How does it work?
It is really simple, but the portal has some functions that is handy to know before you start learning for the first time here.
So we will advise you to checkout the help page to save time in learning how to work with the system.
Click here or on the picture or on “Help” on the menu to open the help page.